In this disclaimer, the terms below are defined as follows:
- the web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of declaring this disclaimer applicable thereto;
- the publisher: the competent publisher of the web page;
- usage (use): inter alia loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, completing (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, disseminating, using services, performing legal acts (for example buying or renting);
- You: the natural or legal person, represented or otherwise, who uses the web page;
- the content: inter alia texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- loss: direct or indirect loss of any kind, inter alia lost data and property, lost sales, lost profit or other forms of economic disadvantage.
- The matters set out below apply to the web page. You agree to this disclaimer by using this web page.
- The publisher endeavours to update and/or supplement the content of the web page on a regular basis. It is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect despite said care and efforts.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in its current condition without any guarantee or assurance concerning the reliability, suitability for a specific purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for losses that are sustained or will be sustained and arise from or are related in any way to the use of the web page or with the possibility of consulting the web page.
- The publisher has the right to change or close down the website, or have it changed or closed down, as it sees fit and at any time desired by it, with or without prior notification. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of changes to the website or the fact it is closed down.
- With the exception of this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files that are obviously linked to the web page. The link does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or the content thereof may constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy regulations, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you the permission to use the web page and/or certain services that are offered on the web page. In addition, the publisher has the right to monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licence holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, orders, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants and the like, which have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your infringement of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
Bron: C mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl